We have to provide certain legal information
Items 1. and 2. apply if you are just using our website. 3. is only for information and applies only if you decide to go ahead with a claim or claims and only if and when you sign the paper copy sent with a claims pack.
- Terms and Conditions of Use for this website – these are similar to those you will find on any website and only apply to your use of the website (see below)
- Terms and Conditions for Claims Thru Us Limited (trading as Canary Claims) (this is a link to a third-party website and opens in a new tab/window)
Our website provides an informational resource only. If you ask for a claims pack on this website, your request will be fulfilled/carried out by Claims Thru Us Limited (trading as Canary Claims). We provide a link above (3.) to their Terms and Conditions which cover how they provide claims management services. These will only apply if you ask for a claims pack and you decide to go ahead by completing the pack and signing the paper copy of the Terms and Conditions they will send you with the claims pack. We provide the link to Claims Thru Us Limited’s Terms and Conditions for your convenience only. This does not signify that we endorse their website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any third party linked website(s).
Website “Terms and Conditions of Use”
The term Fairer Claims Limited or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 10061034 and whose registered office is Fairer Claims Limited, Orchard House, Commonfields, Woking, GU24 9HY. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you find any inaccuracies or have any other issues with this website, please contact us as we will always strive to correct any issues very quickly and we will be very happy to help clarify or provide corrected information to
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information described on this website meet your specific requirements.
- You agree that if you request a claims pack using the facilities on this website that you understand this will be supplied by Claims Thru Us Ltd (trading as Canary Claims). You also agree that you understand that We are not offering to provide any claims management service to you and that if you decide to proceed after receiving a claim pack that you will be entering an agreement with Claims Thru Us Ltd (trading as Canary Claims) and not Us.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.