You can find out a bit more about FairerPPI. Thanks for visiting.
We focus on value for money, being easy to deal with and honest. That’s not too much to ask for, but we know it can be hard to find for PPI claims.
Value for money
- We keep costs low so that fees are ultra-competitive.
- One of lowest fees around.
- No TV ads, cold-calling or spam and we’re not a big firm with high overheads.
- We don’t hide fees in small print like some companies. You can compare our costs with other PPI claims companies by clicking here.
Easy to deal with
- A simple process and taking as much of the work off your plate as possible.
- Clear and simple forms which are quick to use – fast and easy.
- Nothing to pay up front (not even the postage)
- A lot of free information on our website to help you understand PPI and how to claim – even if you want to do the claim yourself.
- Mis-selling of PPI was/is a scandal.
- Some claims management companies have created a second scandal by their poor practices.
- You may see claims that they can fast track your claim, get you a bigger payout or know stuff about you and your dealings with banks (like which ones you have PPI with) – all nonsense.
- We hope you’ll find the information on our site helpful and honest.
We’re not a huge faceless company with call centres. We’re a customer-focused family business and we rely heavily on happy customers recommending us to their friends and families. In fact we do no paid advertising and none of that annoying cold-calling or spam texting. Doing a great job for every customer is important because that’s where the next customer comes from. If you would like to know a bit more about what we stand for and why we do this, have a look at our PPI Guides. We hope you’ll find these useful – whether you want a claims company or not.
The Official Bit (excuse the legalese – we’re not allowed to change this)
Claims Thru Us Limited (t/a Canary Claims) fulfills claims pack requests. Claims Thru Us Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales (number 5512501).
FairerPPI was regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities until 31 July 2019; its registration is recorded on the website https://register.fca.org.uk/. FCA reference number 833798.
Claims Thru Us Limited trading as Canary Claims is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activities; its registration is recorded on the website https://register.fca.org.uk/. FCA reference number 834308.
We were registered on the Information Commissioner Office’s Register of data controllers (ZA173539), but as we only retain archived information which we are legally required to retain, we are no longer registered as a data controller. This does not prevent our commitment to keeping any client personal data safe and we will assist you with all your rights under GDPR. Please get in touch if you need a copy of any data we hold about you. We do not and will not use any data for any purpose other than if we are required by Law.
image credit: jarmoluk @ Pixabay / FairerPPI